Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WHAT I MISSED

With the end of the year rapidly approaching, it’s always best to look back at the movies that I’ve missed, that way I can load up the Netflix queue. Theatrically, I still plan on seeing War Horse (tomorrow night), The Artist (this coming weekend), Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and In the Land of Blood and Honey. Either because they were never released in my area or because I missed them when they were here, here’s a list of the movies from 2011 that snuck by me and that I plan to see via Netflix, HD On-Demand, or HBO HD:


Shame
A Dangerous Method
Margaret
Tyrannosaur
Outrage
We Need to Talk About Kevin
Texas Killing Fields
Puss in Boots
Paranormal Activity 3
Real Steel
Tower Heist
Happy Feet 2
Insidious
Arthur Christmas
Scream 4
The Change-Up
Columbiana
The Mechanic
The Killer Elite
Fright Night

Pirates 4
The Rum Diary
Jane Eyre
My Week with Marilynn
The Guard
Margin Call
Like Crazy
The Skin I Live In
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Senna
The Double Hour
Red State
Attack the Block
Machine Gun Preacher
Project Nim
The Interrupters
Trollhunter
Brighton Rock
Into the Abyss
Being Elmo
Carnage
Blackthorn
Bellflower
Magic Trip
Revenge of the Electric Car
The Last Mountain
Elite Squad: The Enemy Within

No comments: