Wednesday, January 30, 2008

INDY LOVES HIS BAZOOKA


I saw this picture at Empireonline.com. Very snazzy. They also had this info to report:
"This picture is locked," producer Frank Marshall told us of the current progress. "Steven's pretty much done editing. And we're going into the phase with John Williams where he starts scoring the movie. He's really writing now and then we'll start scoring in February". When asked where this movie sits tonally with the rest of the series, Marshall said: "I would say it's closest to the third one (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade). It's all adults. I mean, you have the sidekick in Shia (LaBeouf), but you don't have a Short Round and I think the banter between the characters is as fun as it was in the third movie."
I am so excited to see Indiana Jones back in action and all of the publicity stills that have been released suggest that Speilberg and Co. haven't missed a beat. If the new movie is half as good/fun as LAST CRUSADE I will be very pleased. But I get the sense that it's going to be even better.


No comments: