Wednesday, February 13, 2008

DRAAAIIIINNNNAAAAGGGE!!!!

(Image first seen at http://www.hollywood-elsewhere.com/ ; Photo stolen from "Vulture" page -- photo illustration credit given to iStockphoto, courtesy of Paramount Vantage)


Daniel Plainview: "Drainage! Drainage, Eli! Drained dry, you boy! If you have a milkshake...and I have a milkshake...and I have a straw...and my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!"


(UPDATED: I just want to thank Jeff Wells @ H-E for posting this picture of Lewis about a month or so ago on his blog. Jeff...if you ever read this...my friends LOVE this picture and everyone in my office thinks it's hysterical, which it is. If you've never been to his site, click the above link; it's an incredible blog)

No comments: