Friday, August 27, 2010

MOVIES FOR THE WEEKEND

No trips to the theater this weekend. Takers looks semi-entertaining but that'll be a Netflix.

Nothing from Netflix, either. Just watched and sent back The Vicious Kind -- very good but very fucked up. Maybe I'll rent some stuff from Blockbuster as there are a few new releases that I'd like to see. Need to see if anything new hit On Demand.

I still have a summer movie round-up in the works so look for that soon. I saw Piranha 3-D yesterday. It was definitely shameless trash but I was never not entertained.

The next big release I'm excited for is The American. Also, the trailers for Machete are amusing.

2 comments:

Joel said...

I LOVED "Piranha." Shameless, like you say, but a gigantic entertainment.

I'm thinking about seeing "The Last Exorcism" tonight...

"The American" looks AMAZING, and I'm really, really looking forward to "Machete."

Actionman said...

I'm curious re: The Last Exorcism...maybe a Netflix...