Friday, June 19, 2009

MOVIES FOR THE WEEKEND

Sadly, nothing in the theaters for me this weekend. The Proposal looks a'ight for what it is, but it's got Netflix written all over it. Same goes with the critically destroyed Year One; I'll rent that one just to see how bad it apparently is.

From Netflix, I've got the British independent thriller Incendiary, with Michelle Williams and Ewan McGregor. It sounds cool...

However, time stops next week when Transformers 2 hits theaters; I've already got my IMAX tickets in hand.

2 comments:

Lemmy Caution said...

Yes....looks like an all around suck weekend for new flicks.

Here is an excellent LIST piece I stumbled across (and I don't just say that because of #13).

Some seriously good Netflix food in here. Load up!

http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/the-top-50-dystopian-movies-of-all-time/

Actionman said...

WOW. This is an excellent list. Thanks for the link!