Monday, March 10, 2008

INDY VS. LITTLE GREEN MEN

Just have a look at this new (and quite awesome) poster for INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL. There can be no doubt any longer that Indiana Jones will be battling (at least in some capacity) some aliens in Steven Speilberg's upcoming mega-sequel. May 22nd cannot get here fast enough. I am beyond excited to see this film; I fully expect tears to be falling from my eyes as that magical John Williams score pounds through the theater.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I'm excited too, and I love the poster, as well. I'm a little leeery about the idea of aliens, but we'll see......

Actionman said...

From what I have heard (and I spoke with someone IN THE KNOW), aliens play an integral part to the plot but there is a lot more on tap than just little spacemen...