Sunday, November 30, 2008

SERIOUSLY


If you haven't seen this film yet, or enjoyed it thoroughly, you're a heartless asshole. I mean it. There's no excuses for not having carved out 80 minutes of your life to watch this gem. I know ONCE came out last year and it's old news at this point, but on my way back home from vacation today, I listened to the soundtrack, yet again, from start to finish. A masterpiece, just like the film. SEE THIS FILM IF YOU HAVEN'T. It's one of the best movie romances of the decade.

7 comments:

Breedlove said...

i LOVE this movie.

Joel said...

I'm, uh, not gonna say what I was gonna say. :P Cause I am what you said I was.

Actionman said...

Well, I am more or less kidding. But definitely check this film out. It's waiting for you to fall in love with it.

Wayne said...

EXCELLENT movie.

Actionman said...

Wayne -- I have been waiting to hear your thoughts on the finale of The Shield. What did you think? I am going to re-watch it tomorrow night at 10pm, for old times sake :)

Wayne said...

Ah yes. I saved your review in my Gmail RSS reader, but haven't gotten to it yet. I'll save any specific thoughts for that comment section, but I loved it.

Actionman said...

Good. Glad you loved it. I did too.