Monday, November 26, 2007

THE REST OF THE YEAR

Here are the movies that are currently in release that I still need to see for 2007:

BEOWULF 3-D
MARGOT AT THE WEDDING
ENCHANTED
THE MIST
LIONS FOR LAMBS
LARS AND THE REAL GIRL (maybe...didn't like the script but like the actors...on the fence...)


Here are the movies that are awaiting release that I want to see before the end of the year (in no special order):

THE SAVAGES
THE DIVING BELL & THE BUTTERFLY
THE GOLDEN COMPASS
I AM LEGEND
THERE WILL BE BLOOD
SWEENEY TODD
JUNO
WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY
ATONEMENT
GRACE IS GONE
THE KITE RUNNER
NATIONAL TREASURE 2: BOOK OF SECRETS
CHARLIE WILSON'S WAR
THE GREAT DEBATERS


There may be a few more that have snuck past me but I think that covers it. As I have stated before, this has been an exceptional year of movie watching, with some of the best films of the decade (JESSE JAMES, INTO THE WILD, NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN, ZODIAC) having been released this year. If I could only pick one more movie to see for the rest of the year, I'd go with (in a heartbeat) THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

No comments: