Tuesday, January 6, 2009

INFURIATING

Last night, thanks to cable television channel MSNBC, I was able to watch the profoundly sad documentary DEAR ZACHARY: A LETTER TO A SON ABOUT HIS FATHER (****). If you don't know anything about this film I suggest you do a quick Google search. The facts will shock you. And if you get a chance to see this heartwrenching film, you'll probably find yourself as shocked and upset as I did. I will be putting up a full review for the film in the near future, but this is yet another excellent documentary from 2008, which has yielded some of the best in recent memory.

1 comment:

Scott Mendelson said...

I'm going to have to revise my 2008 top-10 list now. I had heard of the film and planned on catching it on DVD. Many thanks for MSNBC for airing it. It is a true emotional powerhouse.