Thursday, January 1, 2009

LEFT OVERS

It might be 2009, but there are still a few key releases I've yet to see from 2008. Here's the list of films, in order of viewing preference, that I still need to see theatrically before I can officially call the year over:

REVOLUTIONARY ROAD (doesn't open near me till the end of the month)
THE WRESTLER (doesn't open near me till the middle of the month)
GRAN TORINO (doesn't open near me till the middle of the month)
DEFIANCE (doesn't open near me till the end of the month)
THE READER (open now, seeing it this weekend)
FROST/NIXON (hopefully seeing it tomorrow)

Of course, I will continue checking out some of the smaller releases on DVD. My goal is to have my end of the year top picks and a best of the year article published around the time of Oscars.

No comments: