Monday, September 24, 2007

ACTIONMAN ON RADIO TODAY

I will be on the radio show LAZAR/HOT LUNCH at 1:15pm PST/4:15pm EST today.

Here is the website: http://ksfs.sfsu.edu/

Again, the show I am on is currently called LAZAR (but is being re-named HOT LUNCH soon)

Go to the LISTEN NOW section in the top right hand corner of the screen (in orange) and you can access the broadcast using either REAL PLAYER, QUICKTIME, or WINDOWS MEDIA. The website also says that it's available at 80.1 FM and 100.7 FM radio on Comcast cable radio.

2 comments:

Cha Cha said...

I suppose you're going to be this big media mogul now. Mister I'm on radio - and I did the Golden Globes on MSN - I'm a master of all media - a master of the universe, huh...masters of the unnnnniverrrrrrseeeeeeee.

cha cha
aka da

Actionman said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeee-mannnnnnnnnnnnnn and the masters of the univeerrrssssseeee!