Tuesday, October 30, 2007

X MARKS THE FILE


Shooting begins on the new X-FILES movie from writer/director/creator Chris Carter this December! The film will be released probably summer 2008, or maybe in the fall, depending on the post-production schedule. Plot details remain secret, but I do know that the film will NOT focus on the alien mythology explored in the first feature film and throughout the television series. It will be a stand-alone, monster-movie sort of thing, which should be a blast. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in that I have always felt that the heart and soul of THE X-FILES were the alien mythology episodes, and I have always wanted to see a new chapter in the colonization storyline that they created. But any chance to see Mulder and Scully on the big screen is fine by me.

No comments: